Friday, April 12, 2013

San Diego Zoo visits Google, Micah's first biking experience!

Thank goodness for Po-Po, I was able to see Australian animals coming all the way from San Diego Zoo! Mama only saw the Kangaroos but I saw a Koala, wombats, toucans! I had a great time!
The Kangaroo came really close to me and I had no fear!

 
There was a little Joey inside the mama's pouch and another baby inside a bag pouch! They are so friendly.

Daddy bought me my first very own helmet and seat just for me! I tried climbing up on the bike by myself but couldn't reach the petals! 
 

I was so happy to ride with Mama and wear my airplane helmet! Thanks Daddy for buying me such an awesome helmet and seat so I can ride with Mama! I even have my own Google water bottle for our future long rides! 

No comments:

Post a Comment